Project Success Boot Camp
Master the integrated processes and tools for defining, planning and controlling projects in this comprehensive five day program.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the purposes and benefits of the Project Success Method.
- Specify project objectives and constraints with respect to time, cost and quality.
- Develop management procedures to promote the coordination and cooperation among project team members with different backgrounds and priorities.
- Apply a set of proven techniques for planning, organizing, scheduling, and budgeting projects.
- Analyze time, cost and productive resource trade-offs to make planning and control decisions.
- Control projects to successful completion within specifications, on-time and within budget.
- Understand process-related behaviors that enhance teamwork and increase a project’s success.
$2,995 per person. Discounts are based on number of participants, class location, instructor availability, and multiple class commitments.
- Day One and Two – These two sessions introduce highly integrated processes and tools for defining, planning and controlling projects to achieve success.
- Day Three – This session presents, step-by-step, exactly how to use the Microsoft Project and the Project Success Toolkit, a proprietary add-on developed by PSI, to support the application of the planning and control processes of the Project Success Method.
- Day Four – This hands-on session presents a comprehensive approach to resource planning.
- Day Five – This session presents methods for controlling the performance of projects characterized by complexity
Provided to Program Participants:
- Compete program notebooks for all five sessions.
- A compact disk containing:
- All system settings, reports, and layouts used in the course.
- Project Success Toolkit for Microsoft Project, a proprietary utility program providing enhanced input, processing, and reporting functionality.
- PERT Chart EXPERT a proprietary network drawing tool from Critical Tools, Inc.
Project Success Boot Camp benefits project management professionals from all functions who are or will be: responsible for the management of projects, members of project teams, sponsors of projects, key project contributors, and Project Success Office (PSO) staff. Importantly, the principles learned can be applied to any kind of project. The course is especially valuable for Project Managers concerned with successfully leading strategic initiatives for which time, cost and quality must meet rigid requirements.