Project Success Method
Developed 37 years ago, the proprietary Project Success Method dramatically improves how teams define, plan, manage and control the projects or products they are working on. The Project Success Method offers the best of both worlds. It is a blend of traditional waterfall project management and Agile which enables teams to move quickly while ensuring their customers have a delivery date they can trust.
The powerful and practical hands-on methodology can be learned in a two day intensive program and applied immediately upon completion.
The Project Success Method requires no project management or Agile experience, no software tools or templates. It can be used in any business application or vertical market. It is neither “PMP Certification nor theory”. And provides the most effective and efficient process for developing, ensuring and maintaining consistency in project teams.
Learn our proprietary Project Success Method in a private on-site classroom setting or register for one of our scheduled upcoming classes in Atlanta, Chicago or Irvine.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the purposes and benefits of a common project management method.
- Specify project objectives and constraints with respect to quality, time, and cost.
- Develop management procedures to promote coordination and cooperation among project participants with different backgrounds and priorities.
- Apply a set of proven techniques for planning, organizing, scheduling, and budgeting projects.
- Analyze the trade-offs among time, cost, and productive resources to make sound project planning and control decisions.
- Control projects toward successful completion – within specifications, on-time, and within budget.
- Understand process-related behaviors which can enhance teamwork and increase the likelihood of a project’s success.
2 Day (2 x 9 hours including midday lunch break)
$1495. per participant. Discounts available based on class location, participant volume, and/or multiple class commitments.
- Introduction / Key Principles
- Project Chartering
- Work Breakdown Structure / Team Organization
- Precedence Network Analysis
- Activity Duration Estimating / Scheduling Calculations
- Project Duration/Cost Compression Analysis
- Overview of Project Staffing & Budgeting
- Overview of Project Control
- Conclusion & Glossary
Individual exercises, cases, and team project assignments are used to illustrate and reinforce key concepts, principles, and techniques.
This program is designed for professionals who are or will be responsible for the management of projects, members of project teams, sponsors of projects, key project contributors, and project management office (PMO) staff.
None, including any prior project management training or professional certification