Project Success Advanced Techniques
Facilitate the development and control of achievable project plans with this set of proven principals and tactics.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand how effective facilitation enhances the Project Success Planning and Control processes.
- Apply a set of proven techniques for organizing and conducting project planning and control sessions.
- Promote coordination and cooperation among project participants with different backgrounds and priorities.
- Analyze project and meeting variables in order to react to meeting situations and potential conflict.
- Understand facilitator behaviors and techniques that can enhance teamwork and increase the likelihood of developing an achievable project plan.
1 Day (9 hours including midday lunch break)
$850 per participant. Discounts available based on class location, participant volume, and/or multiple class commitments.
- Project Success Overview
- The Project Success Facilitator
- The Team
- Planning and Control
- Group Exercises and Debriefs
- Conclusion and Evaluation
Team exercises and debriefs are used to illustrate and reinforce key concepts, principles, and techniques.
This program is primarily designed for project leaders, project managers, project office personnel, team members and schedule analysts undertaking large, complex projects or multiple project programs using the PSI Project Success Method. The course will be of primary interest to potential leaders or key participants of project planning and/or control sessions. The audience will be limited to no less than ten, and no more than twenty participants per session.