Project Success Method
Learn our proprietary tools and techniques in this intensive two day program introducing the Project Success Method.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the purposes and benefits of a common project management method.
- Specify project objectives and constraints with respect to quality, time, and cost.
- Develop management procedures to promote coordination and cooperation among project participants with different backgrounds and priorities.
- Apply a set of proven techniques for planning, organizing, scheduling, and budgeting projects.
- Analyze the trade-offs among time, cost, and productive resources to make sound project planning and control decisions.
- Control projects toward successful completion – within specifications, on-time, and within budget.
- Understand process-related behaviors which can enhance teamwork and increase the likelihood of a project’s success.
2 Day (2 x 9 hours including midday lunch break)
$1200 per participant. Discounts available based on class location, participant volume, and/or multiple class commitments.
- Introduction / Key Principles
- Project Chartering
- Work Breakdown Structure / Team Organization
- Precedence Network Analysis
- Activity Duration Estimating / Scheduling Calculations
- Project Duration/Cost Compression Analysis
- Overview of Project Staffing & Budgeting
- Overview of Project Control
- Conclusion & Glossary
Individual exercises, cases, and team project assignments are used to illustrate and reinforce key concepts, principles, and techniques.
This program is designed for professionals who are or will be responsible for the management of projects, members of project teams, sponsors of projects, key project contributors, and project management office (PMO) staff.