Your organization, team and career will reap the benefits from our proven methodology and experience.
We can train, mentor, and provide your organization’s teams with a system that can be used to supercharge their efforts.
The Project Success Method employs a consensus-building approach that promotes:
- Team ownership with mutual accountability and support
- The development of an actionable and realistic plan
- A disciplined and tenacious approach to control
- One of the key advantages of the Project Success Method is that it is not software-specific and requires no prior project management training or professional certifications.
- The methodology is designed for easy learning, implementation and maximum effectiveness.
- Unique to PSI’s training process, both project management skills and soft skills are taught and emphasized during the training.
- Students need only pay attention for two days of training. The material is immensely practical and easily digestible, helped by trainers that have decades of years of practical experience and provide dozens of real examples through which to relate. Even highly experienced students remark on the practicality of the method and the benefit of a common language.
Member Specific Benefits
- Discipline and consistency of approach across all projects
- Regular progress reports on project status
- Impact on bottom line of projects completed successfully with respect to quality, time, and cost
- Clear analysis and documentation of project scope, objectives, stakeholders, constraints, and risks
- Enhanced performance and career growth
- Fostering of a personal connection with their team
- Superior process for developing the project schedule
- Proactive approach that identifies and solves problems as early as possible
- Participation in planning which ensures a stronger plan and commitment to it
- Clear responsibilities and performance expectations
- Reduced chaos, stress, frustration, and conflict
How Teams Triumph with the Project Success Method